JOSCAR Defence Industry Community
JOSCAR is an accreditation system for the aerospace, defence and security sectors. The system was established following an initiative led by ADS Group and includes a growing number of prime contractors as registered buyers.
The JOSCAR accreditation mark is valued by some of the largest purchasers in the defence community and indicates that RJD has gone through the process and have demonstrated our commitment and credentials to the industry.
JOSCAR is a cross-sector collaboration solution which reduces the time, cost and resources and duplication needed to provide information to major customers. A risk management tool that objectively assesses potential vendor risks, proportionally to products and services being provided and across areas of compliance. Holding common supplier data in a central system allows information to be accessed by all participating buying organisations.
Benefits to Buyers
- Immediate access to a single source of accurate, comprehensive and high-quality data
- Reduced time and cost associated with pre-qualification, assurance and on-going compliance
- More effective identification and management of supply chain risk and brand reputation
- Enhanced management information reporting on key supplier measures
- Validated supplier data
- Ability to add bespoke content and integrate with back office systems
Areas of compliance covered includes:
- Business community
- Counterfeit Products/Materials
- Insurance and third-party certification
- Health and safety
- Environmental and sustainability
- IT security
- Modern slavery
- Anti-bribery and corruption
- Product safety and quality
- Supply chain