Safeguard your business against the Cyber Threat with CyCURE®.
- In use with UK Government.
- Analyses intertwined nature of your people, processes and technology.
- Identifies your enterprise’s potential vulnerabilities.
- Recommends & prioritises cost effective solutions.
- Monitors your business’ cyber resilience in real time.
- CyCURE® evolves as your business changes.
- Automatic and manual reactions to the mutating threat.
- Train your staff to use CyCURE® to defend the business themselves.
- Provide regular reviews, Help Desk & supporting services.
Our CyCURE® approach:
- Provides the vital layer of enterprise level security that conventional IT based cyber security approaches cannot give.
- Protection is pre-emptive and proactive.
- We train your staff to deliver this enhanced security for themselves.
- RJD in support as required.
- Evolves and adapts as your business changes and evolves.
What we do:
- Understand how your business relies on people, process and information technology.
- Work with you to build a robust, repeatable model of your business.
- Use sophisticated analysis tools to identify key points of weakness that affect your business outcomes.
- Identify measures to reduce your vulnerabilities.
- Install real time monitoring that identifies any risks to your business outcomes.
- Provide alerts, responses and self-learns.
- Provide training and support.
The CyCURE® service consists of:
- Enterprise Analysis ( CyberEYE® )
- Enterprise Monitoring ( CyberTOOTH® )
We can either train your staff to use CyCURE® themselves with RJD in support, or provide CyCURE® as a service to you. The benefits of adopting CyCURE® are:
- Ensures business continuity in a constantly hostile and evolving cyber environment.
- Understands how your business relies on people, process and information technology.
- Works with you to build a robust, repeatable model of your business.
- Uses sophisticated analysis tools to identify key points of weakness that affect your business outcomes.
- Identifies measures to reduce your vulnerabilities.
- Alerts, reacts and learns as both your enterprise and the threat evolves.
- Helps protect you against the financial, reputational, and legal consequences of the remorseless cyber onslaught.